True to our tagline
The EverWatch R&D program reflects an investment in innovation and creativity which advances our customers’ missions. Submit an idea today
Our Playbook Is Engaging
- Continuously connect with our workforce and colleagues for ideas
- Institute an R&D process and stay disciplined in this process
- Partner with cloud providers - let infrastructure be an enabler for R&D
- Remain open minded and willing to teach and learn
- Always develop a project plan with objectives and milestones
- Research emerging and disruptive technologies
- Identify trending capabilities and emerging markets
- Watch market surveys to identify customer needs
- Host technology and mission meet-ups as a venue to teach and learn
- Work with capture teams to add value to proposals and stay ahead of customer needs
We Use Just Enough Process
LIGHTWEIGHT BUT EFFECTIVE
What can our employees expect from our R&D activities?
- All ideas are valued and will be evaluated objectively.
- Ideas should be submitted through the form at the bottom of this page.
- We do not follow a scheduled review cycle. We review ideas as we receive them.
- We try to provide provide feedback (email and in-person) to an employee within 2 weeks of submission.
- Ideas are reviewed by a small R&D committee and selected based on multiple factors.
- Mission value to current or new business areas.
- Our technical experience to develop the idea.
- Remaining budget considering other on-going projects.
- Once a project is selected, you will be notified and asked to have a kickoff meeting.
- We will draft a project plan together to initiate and manage the project.
- Duration of most projects varies based on monthly progress and assessed ability to return value.
- Each employee whose idea is selected will be provided with overhead hours to assist with the project. Hours will vary depending on your experience to assist and budget.
- Employees may be eligible for additional compensation depending on the success of your idea.
- Each project will be assigned at least one engineer to support research or development. We also offer mentor/protege partnering for junior staff.
- The goal of each project is to create value for EverWatch and our customers. Each project is a team effort to develop and establish a means to go to market.